PURE Yoga & Fitness
2440 SR 580 Suite 3
Clearwater, FL 33761
We are located across from the Countryside Mall in the CiCi’s Pizza plaza. Our 3,750 square foot studio consists of two rooms: the “Lotus” room and the “Warrior” room.
Pure Yoga and Fitness is the Bay Area’s newest spot for all your fitness needs. It is proudly owned by Gabriella and Tatianna. There are many classes to choose from on a daily basis to keep your bodies wanting more.
New to Yoga? PURE’s Five Tips to get you started….
1) The studio will open 30 minutes before the class begins. If you are a new student, please try to
arrive 20 minutes before class to fill out a registration form.
2) Bring a mat and a towel or a Yogitoes to cover your mat. If you do not have a mat, we have mats you can rent or purchase.
3) Stay hydrated. Our studio is HOT and HUMID! Bring a water bottle to every class – or you can purchase bottles of cold water at the studio.
4) Please arrive to class on time & try to refrain from eating 2-3 hours before class.
5) Come prepared to energize your body and have some fun!
Benefits of Practicing in the Heat
Practicing Yoga in a heated room allows your muscles to relax and your body to release toxins. PURE provides a clean yoga environment by using state of the art heating, humidification, and air purification systems.
The heat is very beneficial to your body. For starters you will be able to go deeper into postures without injury by getting the muscles physically warm. Additionally, warmed muscle tissue is primed for reorganization and change.
Also, the blood is thinned a bit with the heat, allowing the body to flush out and clear the circulatory system.
Finally, the heat gives you an excellent cardiovascular workout. The most effective way of improving your fitness level and burning calories is to do physical exercise that boosts your heart into the proper target zone (the most effective zone for improving your fitness and burning calories).